Why We Like The Danner Trail 2650 GTX Wide Hiking Shoe
Whether it's rain, snow, or dew soaking the ground, Danner's Trail 2650 GTX Wide Hiking Shoe ensures we have dry feet and solid footing. The renowned GORE-TEX lining keeps the wet out while still letting air flow through, and Vibram's tenacious Megagrip compound bites into loose dirt and sticks to slick rocks.
- Wide-fit hiking shoe for light and fast treks
- Leather and textile upper for durability, comfort, and airflow
- GORE-TEX lining delivers breathable, waterproof performance
- External heel counter boosts security on technical trails
- Removable 3-layer footbed increases cushy comfort underfoot
- Lightweight cushioning absorbs shock while keeping gram count low
- Stiff midsole shank provides added stability and rock protection
- Vibram Megagrip sole gives hardwearing traction on varying terrain
- Item #DANS05Q
- Upper Material
- leather, synthetic
- Ortholite, removable
- PlyGo (EVA), TPU shank
- Vibram 460, Megagrip
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 11oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help