Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Trail 2650 GTX Mid Hiking Boot
We like to hit the dusty trail for everything from a quick afternoon hike to a more demanding summit mission with the lightweight coverage and support of the Danner Trail 2650 GTX Mid Hiking boot. This adventure ready boot boasts a waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX laminate, light, durable leather upper, and a super grippy Vibram 460 Outsole. To keep your feet cushioned, Danner combined a cushioned EVA midsole with a supportive Ortholite footbed and TPU shank. This combination of comfort, support, and protection helps us scramble up to peaks we only previously dreamed of.
- Low profile hiking boots built for speed, comfort, and traction
- Lightweight leather blend upper lets your feet breathe
- GORE-TEX blocks precipitation, wicks sweat, and breathes well
- OrthoLite footbed provides support and cushion for long days
- EVA midsole absorbs shock and provides rebound to limit fatigue
- TPU shank and heel counter boost support while keeping it light
- Vibram 460 outsole boasts superior grip no matter the conditions
- Item #DAN0042
5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.