Pumped For Fall
Select a size:
Why We Like The Trail 2650 GTX Mid Hiking Boot
The Danner Trail 2650 GTX Mid Hiking Boot pushes us through the hike while providing premium materials to make ready for the next excursion. The durable and lightweight suede and textile upper defends from abrasion, while the GORE-TEX lining offers waterproof and breathable protection on soaked hiking trails. the reinforced heel counter and TRAILGUARD platform offer maximum support, and an added TPU shank increases torsional stiffness for scrambling up steep, rocky ascents. An OrthoLite footbed and EVA midsole provide superior cushioning and shock absorption. To keep our feet planted and secure, the Vibram 460 sole with Megagrip technology prevents slipping and sliding on loose surfaces in any conditions.
- Hike your favorite trails in any condition with these mid hikers
- Suede and textile upper is durable and lightweight
- GORE-TEX membrane is completely waterproof and breathable
- Reinforced heel counter increases support
- TPU shank increases torsional stiffness
- EVA midsole absorbs shock and increases rebound
- Vibram sole with Megagrip technology provides superior grip
- Item #DAN0041
3.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.