Trail 2650 GTX Hiking Shoe
When you're heading off on a weekend backpacking trip it's best not to rely too much on the local weather forecast. Mountain weather is an unpredictable beast of its own, but you can stay prepared for it with the Danner Trail 2650 GTX Hiking Shoe. Its Gore-Tex membrane will keep your feet dry through unexpected downpours, while the Vibram rubber outsole ensures grip on slick rock and muddy trails. And if the weather takes on a dryer, hotter feel, you'll be glad this shoe has a breathable mesh lining to keep your feet from succumbing to the heat. Plus, thanks to low-profile athletic design you'll be able to move nimbly over technical trails and rocky terrain, but still have the support you need for long miles. An EVA midsole and supportive midfoot shank help fight foot fatigue on all-day hikes, and a cushioned Ortholite footbed helps keep your feet comfortable the whole way.
- Athletic hiker with waterproof protection for multi-day outings
- Gore-Tex membrane blocks moisture from rainy skies and murky puddles
- Vibram rubber outsole provides grip on both wet and dry surfaces
- Mesh lining and Gore-Tex membrane ensure breathable comfort
- Cushioned midsole with TPU shank offers support for long hikes
- Leather and textile upper stays tough in rugged outdoor environments
- External heel counter delivers added stability and support
- Item #DAN0040
What do you think about this product?