Select a Size
Select a Color
Trail 2650 GTX Hiking Shoe
When you're heading off on a weekend backpacking trip it's best not to rely too much on the local weather forecast. Mountain weather is an unpredictable beast of its own, but you can stay prepared for it with the Danner Trail 2650 GTX Hiking Shoe. Its Gore-Tex membrane will keep your feet dry through unexpected downpours, while the Vibram rubber outsole ensures grip on slick rock and muddy trails. And if the weather takes on a dryer, hotter feel, you'll be glad this shoe has a breathable mesh lining to keep your feet from succumbing to the heat. Plus, thanks to low-profile athletic design you'll be able to move nimbly over technical trails and rocky terrain, but still have the support you need for long miles. An EVA midsole and supportive midfoot shank help fight foot fatigue on all-day hikes, and a cushioned Ortholite footbed helps keep your feet comfortable the whole way.
- Athletic hiker with waterproof protection for multi-day outings
- Gore-Tex membrane blocks moisture from rainy skies and murky puddles
- Vibram rubber outsole provides grip on both wet and dry surfaces
- Mesh lining and Gore-Tex membrane ensure breathable comfort
- Cushioned midsole with TPU shank offers support for long hikes
- Leather and textile upper stays tough in rugged outdoor environments
- External heel counter delivers added stability and support
- Item #DAN0040
- Upper Material
- leather, synthetic
- Vibram 460 lugs, Vibram Megagrip rubber
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 5oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
October 11, 2020
Best Hiking Shoe I've had!
- Size Bought
I've completed 3 very different hikes with these shoes, and they were fantastic each time! I originally my usual size (6.5), but ended up sending back for a 7. I was grateful for the extra toe room yesterday when navigating a pretty rocky downhill. The grip held up on mossy rocks and downed trees for two different river crossings. The shoes were comfortable with no break in period, and definitely kept me going all day strong. I had been looking for several months for the right hiking shoe, and these are 100% them. You will not regret this purchase!