Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Trail 2650 GTX Hiking Shoe
Mountain weather is an unpredictable beast of its own, but we like to stay prepared for it with the Danner Trail 2650 GTX Hiking Shoe. Its GORE-TEX membrane keep our feet dry through unexpected downpours, while the Vibram rubber outsole ensures grip on slick rock and muddy trails. And when the weather takes on a dryer, hotter feel, this shoe has a breathable mesh lining to keep your feet from succumbing to the heat. Plus, thanks to low-profile athletic design you'll be able to move nimbly over technical trails and rocky terrain, but still have the support you need for long miles.
- Athletic hiker with waterproof protection for multi-day outings
- GORE-TEX membrane blocks moisture from rainy skies and puddles
- Vibram rubber outsole provides grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Mesh lining and GORE-TEX membrane ensure breathable comfort
- Cushioned midsole with TPU shank offers support for long hikes
- Leather and textile upper stays tough in rugged environments
- External heel counter delivers added stability and support
- Item #DAN0040
3 based on 3 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.