Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Trail 2650 Full Grain Hiking Shoes
Built for handling the rugged terrain of the Pacific Northwest, the Trail 2650 hiking shoes always bring us added protection and lasting comfort for long days spent pushing our way to the peak. A durable full-grain leather upper and a grippy Vibram 460 sole help us tackle any objective, from quick day hikes to longer backcountry missions. Not to mention, Danner outfitted these shoes with a fatigue-fighting Ortholite footbed and TPU shank to make easy work of those usually brutal descents down loose scree.
- Hiking shoe built to tackle tough, wet terrain
- Full-grain leather upper is durable for long-lasting use
- Mesh lining adds breathability and wicks moisture
- Ortholite footbed adds comfort during long trail days
- Trailguard with TPU shank increases stability
- EVA midsole absorbs shock and increases rebound
- Vibram 460 sole increases traction on any surface
- Item #DANS02Z
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.