Trail 2650 Full Grain Hiking Shoe
Built for handling the rugged terrain of the Pacific Northwest, the Trail 2650 hiking shoes offer added protection and all-day comfort for pushing your way to the peak. A durable full-grain leather upper and a Vibram 460 sole to tackle any objective, from quick hikes to backcountry missions.
- A hiking shoe built to tackle tough, wet terrain
- Full-grain leather upper is durable for longlasting use
- Mesh lining adds breathability and wicks moisture
- Ortholite footbed adds comfort during long trail days
- Trailguard with TPU shank increases stability
- EVA midsole absorbs shock and increases rebound
- Vibram 460 sole increases traction on any surface
- Item #DANS02Z
- Upper Material
- full-grain leather, nylon
- breathable mesh
- Danner PlyoGo EVA
- Vibram 460
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 8oz (single)
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
March 16, 2020
My favorite shoe, bar none
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 165 lbs
I own this in the suede version also and both are my favorite shoes, outside of my Red Wings. These have great cushioning and support. They look sharp enough to wear out to dinner in Jackson Hole but feel like a sneaker. I consider them true to size with a nice wide toe box. Great colors too.