Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Trail 2650 Full Grain GTX Hiking Shoe
Designed with the entire 2,650 miles of the Pacific Crest Trail in mind, Danner's long-trekking Trail 2650 GTX Hiking Shoe is made to go the distance with complete comfort and durability. It keeps feet dry and ventilated with a GORE-TEX membrane and protected by means of a strong yet supple leather upper. Toss in the Vibram outsole, and we're nothing but ready for the walk from Mexico to Canada.
- No-joke hiking shoe for going long distances with comfort
- Leather upper provides a stronger frame to support your foot
- Ultra-light EVA midsole still offers plenty of cushion
- TPU shank guards from uneven terrain and minimizes ankle twisting
- EXO Heel System locks in your foot for no-slide comfort
- Item #DANS035
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.