Why We Like The Trail 2650 Campo GTX Hiking Shoe
Danner's Trail 2650 Campo GTX Hiking Shoe is inspired by the extremely varied conditions of the 2,650 miles that stretch from Mexico to Canada on the Pacific Crest Trail. Mixing an array of renowned tech into its sole layers keeps us confident that we'll be comfortable during the long haul. And we can't forget the GORE-TEX Invisible Fit—this specialized GTX membrane is bonded with the upper for a totally waterproof and sock-like fit.
- Go the distance in this confidence-inspiring trekking shoe
- Supple leather and textile upper balances ventilation and durability
- GORE-TEX membrane is bonded with the upper for cozier waterproofing
- OrthoLite footbed is made with open-cell PU for better airflow
- PlyoGo EVA midsole is lightweight and with plenty of cushion
- Vibram rubber outsole provides reliable wet and dry traction
- Trailguard TPU shank for underfoot stabilization on rough terrain
- EXO Heel System locks you in for a comfortable and secure fit
- Item #DANS04Q
- Upper Material
- leather, textile
- GORE-TEX Invisible Fit
- PlyoGo (EVA)
- Vibram 460
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 10.5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- hiking, backpacking
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help