Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Portland Select Mountain Trail Boot
The Lewis and Clark expedition took about two years to travel to the mouth of the Columbia River, an area near what would later become known as Stumptown. It's that spirit of exploration that Danner called upon when crafting its Stumptown line of boots, especially the classic Stumptown Mountain Trail Boot. Luckily, you don't have to spend two years crossing a continent to get your hands on these boots, which are constructed from quality leather materials right here in the USA. Famous explorer or not, you'll appreciate the all-weather traction you get from the sticky Vibram soles—not to mention all the time saved from the quick-lace speed hooks. That alone probably would have shortened the expedition by a month.
- A well-built boot for mountainous hiking adventures
- Leather uppers endure mile after mile on rugged trails
- Smooth leather lining ensures a supple, personalized fit
- Cushioned footbeds cradle your feet in comfort during long days
- A roomier fit last is ideal for longer feet or thick socks
- Sticky Vibram outsoles ensure steady footing on slick terrain
- Upper quick-lace speed hooks deliver a secure yet adjustable fit
- Built from top to bottom in Portland, Oregon, USA
- Item #DAN001H
4.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.