Ridge Insulated Boot
Danner’s traditional styling fits right in from the crafter’s studio warehouse, to the city streets, and into the countryside trail system. And fans will embrace the Danner Ridge Insulated boot, which cuts down on some of the heavier, full-leather boots to produce a lightweight hiker at home in town. Leather and durable nylon create a weather-resistant and rugged upper material to withstand both what you and nature throw at it. And an integrated midsole provides a cohesive structure that feels ready to work right out of the box. When the weather drops down to freezing or below, you’ll be warmed by the 200g Thinsulate lining for day-long protection. And when you’ve got to trust your boots to do their job as you carry box-loads of supplies in and out of the van, the Vibram outsole provides superior traction on slick ground.
- Classic Danner styling in a lighter weight city streets package
- Designed for comfort and easy living close to home
- Midsole and upper integrate to create a unified platform of stability
- Insulated for winter in the city and light hikes on the trails
- Gore-Tex membrane and leather upper keep out elements
- Durable upper and Vibram sole for heavy use and grip on frozen ground
- Made in USA
- Item #DANS03O
- Upper Material
- full grain leather, 1000D nylon
- 200g Thinsulate
- Vibram Christy Arctic Grip
- Shaft Height
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 44oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 months
What do you think about this product?
February 1, 2021
Worth every penny
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 185 lbs
True to size and with Danner “EE” width is more like “D” in other brands. Virtually zero break in time, these were great right out of the box. The thinsulate definitely makes a difference if you’re in the elements for an extended period. I bought these for the looks and quality, they are my go-to shoes this winter. Backcountry had the best price and ships quickly. Very happy camper.
J Bradley S.