Mountain town life.
Keep your feet warm and dry this winter in the Danner Raptor 650 Insulated Boot. Inspired by life in mountain towns, the Raptors have a waterproof Danner Dry lining that keeps your feet nice and dry as you plow through snow drifts or splash through slush puddles. PrimaLoft insulation keeps your feet warm when the temperatures plummet but you still have to commute to work. Mountain towns are a great place to showcase the newest winter gear and styles, so the boots deliver with a sleek profile.
Danner has a reputation for creating high quality boots and the Raptor is no exception. Their long-lasting uppers are constructed with the strongest, most durable full grain leather so you can confidently take them out wherever you are headed. To maintain high quality in their footwear, Danner partners with Vibram to deliver exceptional traction and durability. To cut down on the weight of the boots, Danner utilizes the new Vibram SPE midsoles that offer comfort, support, and protection on all types of terrain. Your traction on all types of terrain is further enhanced by Vibram MegaGrip soles that cling to both wet and dry surfaces. So whether you're walking through the snowy streets of the Northeast or the cold, dry lanes in Jackson, you can have confidence the Raptors will keep you on your feet.
- Boot inspired by mountain towns for dry and warm feet all winter
- Long-lasting uppers made with the strongest, most durable leather
- PrimaLoft insulation keeps feet warm when temperatures drop
- Danner Dry offers waterproof protection in snow drifts and slush
- Vibram SPE midsole offers superior cushioning without the weight
- Last offers enough room for comfort while maintaining sleek profile
- Virbram MegaGrip offers durable grip on both wet and dry terrain
- Danner has been creating high quality footwear since 1932
- Item #DAN003J
- Q & A
Solid Winter Boot
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The Vibram sole makes for a stable and solid tread when traversing icey/snowy paths. The taller boot allows you to tuck in your pants or base layers for added protection. My one complaint is my toes were a little cold in temps below 20. This may have been due to my sock choice though, so I’ll try again with some good wool socks.