Portland Select Mountain Pass Boot
Whether the trails you're exploring are dry mountain switchbacks or prickly pear-lined paths, the Mountain Pass Boot keeps your feet comfortable and well supported. Designed for travel in warmer climes, your feet stay cool and dry as you explore, and Danner uses only the finest leather to give their boots enduring style.
- A lightweight hiking boot for warm summer trails
- Naturally-treated leather provides durable and unique style
- Breathable lining works hard to wick sweat and prevent odors
- Leather-lined collar provides extra padding for the ankle
- Removable footbeds deliver cushioning and support
- Vibram soles ensure steady footing on tricky terrain
- Bi fit boards adds stiff yet lightweight support underfoot
- Stitchdown construction can be resoled when worn down
- Lace closure offers a secure, adjustable fit
- Item #DANS027
- Upper Material
- full-grain leather
- Ortholite (removable polyurethane)
- Bi Fit Board
- Vibram Kletterlift Thin
- Shaft Height
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 2lb 14oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
October 17, 2020
Dinner Mountain Pass Horween Leather
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 2"
- 190 lbs
I can’t say enough about these boots. First off, made in Oregon, USA. America makes great shoes! These boots have supple Horween leather. Make sure the length is correct, sides may be a bit tight at first, but the break-in is minimal. I use Redwing Leather Cream and it only darkened the slightest bit. Super color! The fit forms to your foot to become super comfortable and almost feel like they are custom made. The slightly thinner Vibram sole bends easily. No telling how long the soles will last, but these are marketed as light hikers. Trade offs in sole thickness is part of weight reduction. With correct lacing they don’t slip on the foot and provide a solid base. Just so much better than my old Merrels. Definitely worth the money.