Select a size:
Why We Like The Mountain Light Boot
The original Danner Men's Mountain Light Boot, introduced back in 1979, is still considered to be one of the classic hiking boots of all time. The newest iteration for today is built with nearly identical specs. There are, however, a few modern upgrades that we certainly appreciate. The boot starts out with an incredibly durable one-piece leather upper, lined with a GORE-TEX waterproof liner for the ultimate in extreme weather protection. The speed hook laces give a good, snug fit even with gloves on. The full-length fiberglass shank creates an excellent platform that is plenty stable for you to carry heavy backpack loads, especially if you're planning to be out for multiple days on end. The wide last is perfect for people who like a slightly roomy toebox, either for big feet or just for comfort when carrying a heavier load. The soles are Vibram Kletterlift for excellent traction in any conditions.
- Handbuilt hiking boot built for modern trekking and more
- Waterproof GORE-TEX gives year-round protection from snow and mud
- Full-grain, one-piece leather upper is durable and vintage
- 650 EE last fits wider and relaxed for easier layering
- Fiberglass shank has a stiff feel for solid support
- Shock-absorbing heel adds comfort to the long haul
- Vibram Kletterlift rubber sole ensures solid traction on a variety of surfaces
- Item #DAN000F
4.5 based on 20 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.