Mountain 600 Insulated Boot
Cold, snowy hikes don't have to be miserable in the Danner Mountain 600 Insulated Boot. With a Danner Dry waterproof barrier to keep moisture out and lightweight Primaloft insulation, you're feet will be dry and warm as you stroll around a mountain town on a snow day or hike up to a view point in slush in the Pacific Northwest. The full-grain leather uppers provide both a mountain town aesthetic for your days at the resorts and durability for when you hit the trails.
For maximum traction and comfort, Danner partnered with Vibram for both the midsoles and soles of the boot. The midsole, Vibram's SPE, is made from rubberized EVA to provide enhanced rebound, comfort, and support. However, SPE midsoles are more durable and won't break down as easily as traditional EVA midsoles providing you with durable comfort that will last for miles on miles. For the boot's soles, Vibram Fuga, with self-adapting lugs and Megagrip, provides incredible traction and grip on both wet and dry surfaces. Whether you're exploring slick urban environments or heading for the hills on rocky trails, your feet will be dry, warm, and supported.
- Insulated, waterproof boot for hiking in cold, wet conditions
- Danner Dry barrier blocks moisture to keep feet dry and comfortable
- Primaloft insulation provides warmth without bulk for sleek profile
- Full-grain leather uppers showcase a mountain town aesthetic
- Ortholite footbed offers breathability for long days in the boots
- Vibram SPE midsole enhances rebound and support for max comfort
- Vibram Fuga sole offers incredible grip on wet and dry surfaces
- DPDX last offers streamlined, low profile for every day wear
- Item #DAN003K
- Upper Material
- full-grain leather
- Danner Dry
- 200G Primaloft
- Vibram SPE
- Vibram Fuga
- Shaft Height
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 5, 2020
Danner boot fit guide is not accurate
- Size Bought
- 5` 3"
- 125 lbs
Danner's boot fit guide is not accurate. They seemingly haphazardly give suggestions on which boots they recommend down-sizing. DO NOT downsize the Mount 600 by 1/2 or you will be disappointed. I own several pairs of Danners and the Mountain 600 fit EXACTLY like the Vertigo 917. Ironically, Danner does not recommend downsizing the Vertigo 917 like they do the Mountain 600.