Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Mountain 600 Hiking Boot
Built for the wet weather and rugged terrain of the Pacific Northwest, the Danner Mountain 600 Hiking Boot offers uncompromising grip on wet and dry surfaces and superior cushioning—without the weight. The waterproof suede upper and Danner Dry liner keep us safe from the elements, while also providing moisture-wicking, breathable comfort.
- Lightweight hiker for wet and rugged terrain
- Waterproof suede upper breaks in over time
- Danner Dry liner pulls moisture away from skin
- Removable OrthoLite insole for underfoot support
- DPDX last is low-profile and versatile for everyday wear
- TPU heel frame for lightweight stability and support
- Vibram SPE midsole enhances stability, rebound, and comfort
- Vibram Fuga outsole for grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Item #DAN0026
4.5 based on 30 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.