Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Mountain 600 Hiking Boot
The Mountain 600 Hiking Boot carries Danner's legendary quality with premium protection from the elements and aggressive traction on the trail. This low-profile hiking boot is versatile enough for both around-town wear and grueling treks across challenging terrain. The secret to its street-to-trail versatility lies in a smooth-wearing suede upper paired with a Danner Dry waterproof membrane, making it our favorite option with a seamless blend of style and weather protection.
- Low-profile hiking boot with rugged traction
- Smooth-wearing suede upper retains durability
- Danner Dry waterproof membrane from rain and snow
- Ortholite footbed absorbs vibration from rugged terrain
- Vibram SPE midsole enhances stability,rebound, and comfort
- Vibram Fuga sole with Megagrip compound for aggressive grip
- Since 1932, Danner has crafted boots with premium quality and rugged construction
- Item #DAN0025
4.5 based on 28 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.