Select a size:
Why We Like The Mountain 600 Full Grain Hiking Boot
Designed for the wet and rugged terrain of the Pacific Northwest, the Mountain 600 boot offers unparalleled support and protection for harsh conditions. Full-grain leather is durable and long-lasting for years of chasing trails, and Danner Dry defends our feet from becoming soaked when rain clouds roll in.
- Durable hiker for wet, rugged terrain on the trail or the city
- Danner Dry offers complete waterproofing to keep dry
- OrthoLite footbed adds underfoot support for all-day comfort
- TPU heel frame gives lightweight stability and support
- Vibram SPE midsole enhances stability, rebound, and comfort
- Vibram Fuga outsole provides grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Item #DANS02V
- Upper Material
- full-grain leather
- Danner Dry Protection
- Vibram SPE
- Vibram Fuga
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 14oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.