Mountain 600 EnduroWeave Boot
The Danner Women's Mountain 600 EnduroWeave Boot is a combination of heritage style with updated technology. The upper features EnduroWeave textile that provides enhanced breathability and durability. Danner added an Air Mesh lining to wick away moisture and increases ventilation. Underfoot, a removable, OrthoLite footbed rests on a Vibram SPE midsole that absorbs impact and enhances rebound. The Vibram Fuga outsole grips the trail whether it's wet or dry, giving you the confidence to keep moving through varying conditions.
- Hiking boot for exploring trails
- EnduroWeave upper is breathable and durable
- Air Mesh lining increases airflow
- Vibram SPE midsole absorbs shock
- OrthoLite footbed is removable for customization
- Vibram Fuga outsole grips wet and dry terrain
- Nylon shank provides rigidity
- Item #DAN0035
What do you think about this product?
August 15, 2018
Awesome Hiking Boot
These boots are super comfortable and have changed my opinion on mid-size hiking boots. I've worn these on a few hikes and around for every day use and they don't rub me bad in any spots. They are very breathable and fit me true-to-size. I always get tons of compliments whenever I wear them. Love the purple laces!