Tough trails have nothing on this boot.
For rugged day hikes and weekend backpacks you've got the Danner Mountain 600 Chelsea Boot. Designed with Vibram midsole and outsole technology, this boot will get you through the toughest trails, and stay comfortable as it's doing it.
The Vibram SPE midsole gives you durable cushioning that doesn't break down as easily as traditional EVA, for enhanced support and comfort. On the bottom you've got a grippy Vibram Fuga outsole that maintains hold on wet and dry surfaces alike, ensuring performance in any conditions. The upper is constructed for super durable full grain leather, while its Ariaprene collar allow for comfortable flex, while maintaining stability and allowing for easy slip-on functionality.
- Tackle rugged terrain in comfort with this durable hiking boot
- Vibram SPE midsole holds up longer than standard cushioning
- Vibram Fuga outsole keeps a steady grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Full grain leather upper is ultra-durable
- Ariaprene collar supports and easily slips on and off
- Item #DAN0039
- Q & A
Quiver Killer Boot!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 9.5
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 170lbs
This boot is hands down the most versatile shoe/ boot I have ever owned. Very high quality materials and construction all with the comfort of a running shoe. They run a half to full size large just like Danner claims on their website. Good room in the toe box. I wear a 10.5 in a running shoe and a 9.5 in the 600 fits perfectly with a light cushion Darn Tough sock.