Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Light Boots
With a long history of making burly, American boots, Danner has become synonymous with quality, and the Light Boots are no exception to this tradition. Their full-grain leather uppers are tough enough to handle rugged trails in the Pacific Northwest, but still look great when we're hoofing it downtown for an evening with friends. GORE-TEX gives an extra boost in weather defense just in case it rains on us before we get back home.
- Boots that bring back the golden era of backpacking
- GORE-TEX membrane adds waterproof, breathable protection
- Classic inspiration with new-age tech of Vibram Kletterlift outsole
- Full-grain leather and nylon panels for light built and durability
- Stitchdown construction provides increased stability underfoot
- Hand-built in Portland Oregon and re-craftable to extend its life
- Item #DAN000E
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.