From sidewalks to trails.
Head for the trails or take a casual stroll around a mountain town in the Danner Jag Wool Boot. This reintroduced 1980s Danner Original is a more versatile version of its former self with durable, lightweight materials, a cushioning EVA midsole, and a new waffle sole. The waterproof uppers of the Jag are completed with wool accents for weight reduction and casual style that can flow from the trails to a cafe. The EVA midsole offers lightweight, extra comfortable cushioning to keep you comfortable for long days of exploration on your feet. The waffle sole is designed to adapt to a variety of terrain from sidewalks to light trails to truly encompass the versatility that the shoe was designed for.
Finally, Danner designed the Jag with a low profile for everyday wear. It has just enough room for comfort on the trails or around town while maintaining a sleek profile that you can wear anywhere. For additional comfort, a removable Ortholite footbed is included. This footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation to keep your feet breathing, comfortable, and dry as you explore the town or wander the hills.
- Reintroduced 1980s Danner Original for style on sidewalks or trials
- Leather uppers with wool accents offer casual, mountain town style
- Danner Dry barrier blocks moisture for dry, comfortable feet
- Lightweight midsole offers great cushioning for day-long comfort
- Ortholite footbed provides breathability for long days in the boot
- DPDX last creates a low profile for urban or trail exploring
- Waffle sole adapts to a variety of terrain for versatility
- Item #DAN003I
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I bought these boots for light hiking and urban wear, and couldn't be happier with the look! They're so cool, but also lightweight & comfy! I usually wear an 8.5/9 and bought a size 8. They fit fine, glad I decided to size down.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought these boots for the colder months coming up. Reading the non-wool Jag Boot reviews, I was interested to see how long they would take to wear in. Honestly right when I put these on my feet, they felt perfect! Nice and warm and feels like a more supportive sneaker. I love the retro look and the different textures. I got the Elk Brown color and its great! Would definitely recommend.