Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Jag Low Hiking Shoe
Like many things Danner, the Jag Low Hiking Shoe is a perfect blend of urban style and sturdy trail performance. Originally introduced in the 80s as a lightweight alternative to heavier classics, this sneaker-style hiking shoe features durable, scuff-resistant uppers, and a waffle outsole that handles well on both sidewalks and light trails. In addition to style you can take into town for a post-hike burger, the Jag Low has an EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning, and Ortholite footbeds for breathable comfort and support.
- A multi-use shoe you can take from trail to town
- Full grain nubuck uppers offer durable performance
- Waffle tread performs well on sidewalks and trails
- Cushioned midsole and footbed offer all-day comfort
- Lace closures provide a secure, adjustable fit
- Item #DAN003V
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.