Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Jag Boot
The Jag certainly looks the part when we're touring national parks, mountain towns, and ski resorts whether it's off-season or not. It has the waterproofing necessary for year-round use, and it's stable and cushy enough for walking around town or easier trails. This model of the Jag features a full-grain leather upper that's sure to age remarkably well, and the DWR-treated paneling provides greater flexibility and wear-resistance.
- An original Danner boot with over forty years in the making
- Danner Dry waterproofing keeps comfy throughout the year
- Full-grain leather upper with DWR-treated textile paneling
- Removable Ortholite footbed with firm EVA midsole underneath
- Retro Danner waffle rubber sole styled for traction on easy terrain
- Item #DANS02O
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.