Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Jag DW Hiking Boot
The original Jag debuted in the '80s as a lighter option to Danner's classic, more heavy-duty hiking boot, and now is back 30 years later as a revamped, more versatile option. Comfortable both on the trail and in the city, the Jag DW offers cushioned comfort in every step with an adaptive waffle outsole that handles a wide variety of terrain.
- Versatile hiking boots for urban and off-road adventures alike
- Ultra-durable upper is as comfortable as it is tough
- Mesh lining promotes cool breathability on warm days
- Removable Ortholite footbed offers optimal cushioning and support
- Danner Waffle outsole is designed to adapt to changing terrain
- Item #DANS02M
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.