Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Jag Hiking Boot
Fueling your car up before you left town would have been a good idea, but your jalopy burned its last fume right as you reached the mountains, so you'd might as well take a quick hike in your Danner Men's Jag Boot before you thumb it back into town. With a killer casual look, waterproof membrane, and breathable mesh lining, the Jag pulls double duty as around-town casual boot and light hiker for mellow days in the hills. It's made with a combination of canvas and suede, and it has a retro waffle sole that's a throwback to Danner's Free Spirit hiking boot from way back in the '80s (that's the 1980s, by the way).
- Boot built for touring national parks and resorts year round
- Danner Dry membrane protects feet from puddles and rain
- Durable suede and canvas upper has a retro look and feel
- Breathable mesh lining helps keep feet cool and comfortable
- OrthoLite footbed provides day-long comfort and crucial support
- EVA midsole provides lightweight shock absorption
- Danner Waffle sole inspired by vintage Danner boots
- Item #DAN001Y
3.5 based on 21 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.