Inquire Chukka Hiking Boot
Your day on the trail is bound to end around a backyard bonfire or your favorite local watering hole, so why not set out for the day in a boot that can handle it all with the stylish and trail-ready Danner Inquire Chukka Hiking Boot. It's got the rugged construction and support you need for a solid day on the trail, and blends in easily as a casual boot when you hit the town. The suede upper provides classic looks and durability, while a waterproof membrane works to shut out any moisture you might encounter from rainy skies, muddy puddles, and flowing creek crossings. Meanwhile, the outsole features multi-directional lugs and Vibram Megagrip rubber for traction in changing conditions, and the midsole offers comfortable support thanks to EVA cushioning and a midfoot TPU shank. An adaptive heel adds performance and grip for wet conditions and steep downhills, so no matter what the trail throws at you, you'll be able handle it with ease and get one step closer to the night's chill session.
- Durable and waterproof boot with technical chops and casual comfort
- Waterproof membrane shuts out moisture when the clouds break
- Vibram Megagrip outsole grips on both wet and dry trail surfaces
- Supportive midsole features comfortable cushioning and a TPU shank
- Rugged suede upper ensures withstands the wear and tear of the trail
- Cushioned Ortholite footbed delivers added comfort for long hikes
- Item #DAN0048
What do you think about this product?