Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Why We Like The Free Spirit Hiking Boot
Inspired by the fashionable hiking boots of the late 1980s, the Free Spirit Hiking Boot revives that retro trend with modern technology. These boots feature street-ready style built with tough nylon and suede that resist abrasion on the trail. For even more durability, GORE-TEX liners build waterproof tech into the boot, ensuring they're not damaged by rain or snow if we're hiking in poor weather. Slip-resistant Vibram rubber keeps us stable whether we're trekking on icy sidewalks or loose terrain, and triangle-shaped lugs create more contact for reliable grip.
- Retro-revival street-to-summit hiking boot made with modern tech
- Rugged suede and abrasion-resistant nylon deliver predictable grit
- GORE-TEX liners prevent moisture entry while letting feet breathe
- Removable tri-density footbed for maximum cushioning and airflow
- Midsole with firm, stable edges and a soft, traction-boosting center
- Vibram Overlook sole with adaptive lugs and Megagrip technology
- Trail running-inspired DT6 last with greater width in the forefoot
- Item #DANS04E
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.