Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Light II GTX Hiking Boot
Step into the Danner Men's Light II GTX Hiking Boot and hit the trail regardless of the weather. This GORE-TEX lined boot tackles any terrain with rugged durability and waterproof, breathable performance. The Light II Hiking Boot's long-wearing Vibram sole provides traction on everything from wet logs to dry red rock, and the re-craftable stitch-down construction ensures solid stability throughout the life of the sole. The Light II is made in Danner's Portland facility with its 650 last, which offers a narrower fit for skinnier feet.
- A hearty boot for hiking, work, and everyday wear
- GORE-TEX insert is waterproof and breathable
- Wear-resistant side panels increase durability
- Vibram Kletterlift sole grips wet and dry surfaces
- Stitch-down construction allows boot to be resoled
- Built-in Danner's iconic Portland factory
- Item #DAN000S
4 based on 8 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.