Pumped For Fall
Select a size:
Caprine Low Hiking Shoe
The Danner Caprine Low Hiking Shoe is rooted in years of hiking boot technology but tweaked to excel in the city as an everyday shoe. The Nubuck and mesh upper is breathable and durable for everyday use while the Ortholite footbed provides the cushion and support needed to spend a lot of time on your feet. To cap it all off a mountain goat inspired sole is covered in grippy, high traction, Vibram rubber that lets you take every step with confidence.
- Hiking inspired boot for adventures around the city
- Nubuck and textile upper is breathable and durable
- Ortholite foodbed provides all day support and cushion
- Vibram outsole provides exceptional traction and longevity
- 24ounces per pair saves energy in your legs during long walks
- Item #DAN003Q
4.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.