Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Bull Run Moc Toe Boot
On days spent tinkering around the garage or workshop, we make sure we have Danner's Bull Run Moc Toe Boot on our foot. The wider platform and slip-resistant rubber work together to keep us on our feet so we can focus on our project instead of worrying about getting our boots dirty, whether we're building a bike or crafting a cabinet. Not to mention, grease and grime wipe right off at the end of the day, so we're never worried about trashing our favorite bonfire-and-cornhole shoes while in the shop.
- Work-ready boot that’s built to handle whatever you throw at it
- Steel shank protects toes from major impacts in the garage or shop
- Durable leather uppers hold up to scratches, sparks, and dents
- Moc toe with contrasting stitch boosts style while staying subtle
- Non-marking, oil-and-slip resistant outsole keeps your step secure
- Re-craftable for years of use, even after hard labor
- Item #DAN001E
3.5 based on 14 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.