Arctic 600 Chelsea Boot
The slip-on Danner Arctic 600 Chelsea Boot blurs the line between casual and winter boot to provide you with an easy wearing boot that is able to fight off winter weather while you commute, hike, or shovel the walk. This versatile boot boasts a suede upper that keeps you looking casual, a Danner Dry membrane that seals out moisture while remaining breathable, and 200g's of Primaloft insulation that traps heat to keep you feeling good. Below all that a Vibram SPE midsole boosts comfort and support, while a high traction Vibram Nisqually Arctic grip outsole keeps you upright on slippery winter surfaces.
- Chelsea style boot with added cold weather performance
- Premium suede upper creates a timeless and reliable style
- Danner Dry laminate provides waterproof protection all winter long
- Primaloft insulation traps heat to keep your toes feeling good
- Vibram SPE midsole boosts rebound, comfort, and support
- Ortholite footbed inserts extra cushion for demanding days
- TPU heel frame enhances support and stability for dicey trails
- Vibram Nisqually Arctic grip easily handles slippery conditions
- Item #DAN0044
- Q & A
how wide is the Chelsea boot?