Arctic 600 Chelsea Boot
The slip-on Danner Arctic 600 Chelsea Boot blurs the line between casual and winter boot to provide you with an easy wearing boot that is able to fight off winter weather while you commute, hike, or shovel the walk. This versatile boot boasts a suede upper that keeps you looking casual, a Danner Dry membrane that seals out moisture while remaining breathable, and 200g's of Primaloft insulation that traps heat to keep you feeling good. Below all that a Vibram SPE midsole boosts comfort and support, while a high traction Vibram Nisqually Arctic grip outsole keeps you upright on slippery winter surfaces.
- Chelsea style boot with added cold weather performance
- Premium suede upper creates a timeless and reliable style
- Danner Dry laminate provides waterproof protection all winter long
- Primaloft insulation traps heat to keep your toes feeling good
- Vibram SPE midsole boosts rebound, comfort, and support
- Ortholite footbed inserts extra cushion for demanding days
- TPU heel frame enhances support and stability for dicey trails
- Vibram Nisqually Arctic grip easily handles slippery conditions
- Item #DAN0044
- Upper Material
- Danner Dry
- 200g PrimaLoft
- Vibram SPE
- Vibram Nisqually Artic Grip
- Shaft Height
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 10] 1lb 1oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
April 22, 2023
Pretty good winter slipon boot
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 6' 3"
I bought this boot principally to wear as a quick slip-on boot for taking my dog on neighborhood walks and out on potty breaks, so for that purpose it serves its purpose pretty well. It's warm for my feet down into the single digits and the Vibram sole grips well in snow and on light ice. Cushioning is good, but not stellar. Waterproofing in several months of wear is excellent. Given it's construction though, I wouldn't recommend this for hiking purposes as Danner suggests it's useful for, it's way too lacking in support for that, or even robust, fast trail walking - its upper is splashy and not super supportive, even factoring the internal heel support, so it would be very easy to roll an ankle in these.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help