Adrika Wool Hiking Boot
Danner's Women's Adrika Wool Hiking Boot is capable of taking on tough trails, but is lightweight and sleek enough to handle days in town, too. The rugged suede and wool upper makes the Adrika able to stand up to rough trails, while a waterproof membrane keeps your feet dry during unexpected showers and treacherous stream crossings. A plush EVA footbed offers lasting support and comfort, even after long days on the trail, while the lightweight midsole delivers cushioning that won't weight you down. Complete with a lugged outsole so you can tread with confidence, there's no urban or mountain adventure you won't be prepared for.
- Classically-inspired hiking boot with modern performance
- Rugged suede and wool upper stands up to rough trails
- Waterproof membrane protects from unexpected stream crossings
- Plush footbed delivers all-day comfort and support
- Lugged outsole ensures reliable traction on a variety of terrain
- Lightweight midsole keeps boot light and functional
- Alternative color laces included so you can choose your look
- Item #DAN003H
- Q & A
Attached tongue pokes my foot
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I was looking for something I could wear around town & on short day hikes. These seem really well made, and the tread on the sole is much better in person than I expected, however, the wool Andrika has an attached tongue. My feet are pretty narrow, so there is a ton of extra fabric that pokes into the top of my foot where the tongue folds. This might not be an issue with wider feet. I noticed that the Suede Adrika doesn't have the same attached tongue - might try those instead!