Pay tribute to Norway's heritage.
The Dale of Norway Men’s Viking Basic Sweater is trusted as the sweater of the country's alpine ski team. Adorned with Viking runes, armor-like knitting patterns, and traditional arrows, this hand knit sweater pays tribute to Norway’s heritage while giving off the warmth all natural to lamb’s wool. A three-quarter length zipper, reinforced elbow patches, and thumbholes make the Viking Sweater a tried and true ski layer, but the modern style is also perfect for just picking up a lager with the boys.
- The Norwegian sweater worn by the country's alpine ski team
- Lamb’s wool provides lightweight warmth and supreme softness
- Turtleneck collar features a zipper for personalized comfort
- Reinforced elbow patches add durability to high-use zones
- Thumbholes help to keep sleeves in place when layering
- Decorated with traditional Viking designs
- Item #DON003W