Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Sweaters we have in stock.View Similar Products
Pay tribute to Norway's heritage.
The Dale of Norway Men’s Viking Basic Sweater is trusted as the sweater of the country's alpine ski team. Adorned with Viking runes, armor-like knitting patterns, and traditional arrows, this hand knit sweater pays tribute to Norway’s heritage while giving off the warmth all natural to lamb’s wool. A three-quarter length zipper, reinforced elbow patches, and thumbholes make the Viking Sweater a tried and true ski layer, but the modern style is also perfect for just hanging out in the lodge, too.
- The Norwegian sweater worn by the country's alpine ski team
- Lamb’s wool provides lightweight warmth and supreme softness
- Turtleneck collar features a zipper for personalized comfort
- Reinforced elbow patches add durability to high-use zones
- Thumbholes help to keep sleeves in place when layering
- Decorated with traditional Viking designs
- Item #DON003W