When you're done tearing up the slopes on a cold winter's day throw on the Dale of Norway Hovden Sweater. A lighter version of the Vail sweater worn by the 2006 US Alpine and Snowboard team, this sweater can layer on the mountain and keep you cozy afterwards. It's got all the natural warmth and breathable comfort of merino wool to warm you up after a long day of shredding, and as if your epic powder lines weren't eye-catching enough, the winter-loving design of this sweater will be enough to turn heads at the aprés venue.
- A cozy winter sweater to warm you up after long days on the slopes
- Merino wool provides comfortable warmth for aprés hangouts
- Knit construction provides long-lasting quality and comfort
- Scandinavian pattern has you dreaming of powder days
- Item #DON004C
- 100% merino wool
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 19, 2021
It's a fake.
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 145 lbs
This is not an authentic sweater from Dale of Norway. It's thin wool, it's badly woven with runs across the back, and the Dale badge on the arm looks like cheap embroidery. This was a very bad purchase, made worse by the fact that Canada decided to charge me an extra $70 in customs fees in order to protect the vibrant Canadian sweater industry, of course.