Traditional Norwegian patterns adorn the Dale of Norway Men's Blyfjell Sweater, providing a classic apres style. Backing up this clean style is the warmth, moisture management, and odor resistance of a wool fabric.
- Timeless and reliable sweater built to keep you comfortable
- Wool fabric is warm, moisture wicking, and odor resistant
- Quarter-zip design lets you control your personal climate
- Leather trip adds durability and contributes to the design
- Item #DON002M
- 100% Norwegian wool
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 3, 2019
A thinner wool top from Dale of Norway
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- 6` 6"
- 230 lbs
This is a pure wool sweater, but not as thick as other Dale sweaters. I like it for that reason. It is the type of sweater that you can take on a transitional day and not have to worry about it lacking warmth in the cold, or causing sweat in the warmth. The cut is broad from the arms to the waist, but not baggy. It is very comfortable, but a long sleeve undershirt is good if you don't like the itch of wool. Of course if you don't like the itch of good wool, you probably are sweating things out in a cotton hoodie.