Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Quantum Free Asolo Factory 130 Alpine Touring Boot
The Quantum Free Asolo Factory 130 Boot is Dalbello’s flagship freetouring model designed for skiers who demand performance on lengthy ski touring routes in challenging alpine environments. The 100mm last offers a performance fit for mid-volume foot shapes and a comfort-oriented fit for narrower feet, while the 130 flex offers a reliable descending capability considering the featherweight feel. We’ve been thoroughly impressed with this boot, especially the 65-degree walk mode that makes long slogs and tricky kick-turns far more approachable.
- Top-tier boot offers a no-compromise performance for freetouring
- 130 flex offers excellent rigidity for strong skiers or heavier people
- 100mm last balances uphill comfort and descending performance
- IF Touring Pro liner with full lace-up adjustment locks in your heel
- Vibram rubber rockered sole offers traction on perilous ridgetops
- Walk mode is easy to use and offers an exceptional 65° of mobility
- Adjustable forward lean lets you fine-tune your stance
- Heat-moldable liner provides a fully customizable fit
- Item #DBLN09K
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.