Why We Like The Panterra 95 W ID GW LS Ski Boot
We’re big fans of the Panterra 95 GW Ski Boot because it supplies the tree-piece shell design inspired by the performance-focused Krypton line, in a more comfort oriented fit. The 95 flex model works well for lighter or less experienced skiers, while the medium last accommodates most mid-volume foot shapes. Count on this boot for shredding the park, morning groomers, or playful tree glades.
- All-mountain boots ready to tear up your favorite runs
- 95 flex offers a forgiving feel for lighter beginners and intermediates
- Four micro-adjustable buckles for dialing in your fit on the fly
- Heat-moldable liner supplies a customizable fit
- Rockered GripWalk soles make the parking lot trek easier
- Relaxed lean angle keeps pressure off of your shins
- DB HyperLite provides consistent energy transmission out of the turn
- Item #DBLN09H
- Shell Material
- DB HyperLite
- Last Width
- 99 - 101mm
- Buckle Material
- Lean Angle
- Walk Mode
- ID Now (ID) / IF Comp
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Binding Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- all-mountain skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help