New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Panterra 130 ID Ski Boot
Part of Dalbello's collection of premier all-mountain boots, the Panterra 130 ID Ski Boot is the stiffest Panterra option available. Its 130 flex complements the comfortable construction for skiers who prefer charging hard without painful feet. Panterra's shell and liner can be thermo-molded by a bootfitter to customize your foot's contours so the boot can feel like it was made exactly for your foot shape. The last itself can be adjusted by using Dalbello's Variable Volume Fit system. The last can go from 100 to 102mm just by tightening the toe buckle, eliminating pinching and foot-crushing tightness. Once the buckle's been set, there's no need to undo it, either, since the Panterra's designed to be taken on and off using only the three top buckles.
Like a vast majority of Dalbello boots, the Panterra 130 ID Ski Boot boasts a unique 3-piece construction called Cabrio. Standard ski boots are usually built with two pieces, but by separating it into three pieces, the Panterra delivers a more secure fit, smoother power transmissions, consistent flex, and excellent shock absorption. This Panterra also features a walk mode with a moderate cuff rotation that, while not large enough for backcountry tours, serves walking around the resort's parking lot, lodges, and even the boot pack above the resort's highest chairlift.
- Versatile all-mountain boot that boasts reliable response and feel
- 130 flex provides response, stability, and power in all conditions
- 100-102mm last creates a fit for your foot that eliminates slop
- ID Max Hike liner reduces impact and flexes with the walk mode
- 50° of walk mode helps you navigate boot packs and parking lots
- 3-piece design creates a deep and responsive flex, easy on and off
- 4 buckle design boasts a middle buckle that locks in your heel
- Inverted bottom buckle enhances blood flow to your toes
- Item #DBLN08T