New Styles, More Savings:
Panterra 120 Ski Boot
Dalbello likes following industry trends about as much as your cat likes riding in the car, so it should come as no surprise that the Panterra 120 Men's Ski Boot is a little different than most all-mountain boots. But, however different, the end goal is the same. Dominate steeps, shred groomers, and slay cold smoke. To achieve these goals the Panterra starts with Dalbello's famous three-piece Cabrio architecture, which combines a polyurethane shell and cuff with a progressively flexing polyamide tongue for lateral stiffness and a smooth, consistent flex. This lets the Panterra transfer energy into the ski powerfully and efficiently without having the leg-killing qualities of a race boot or the squishy slipper feel of a park boot.
Dalbello's Variable Volume Fit system also lets you adjust the last from 100 to 102mm just by tightening the toe buckle, eliminating pinching and foot-crushing tightness. Once the buckle's been set, there's no need to undo it, either, since the Panterra's designed to be taken on and off using only the three top buckles. In addition to the adjustable last width, the Contour 4 shell fit is pre-mapped to the anatomical contours of the foot for a more comfortable out-of-the-box feel with minimal punching and grinding required. The boot also has canting and flex adjustments and comes with a heat-moldable IF Comp liner that allows you to dial in the perfect fit.
As skis have gotten bigger and wider, they've started to require a more neutral, center-balanced approach, which Dalbello builds into the Panterra in the form of its Rocker stance, which helps you ride fat, rockered skis as they're meant to be ridden. The rearfoot retention strap pulls your heel straight into the pocket, for hold without shell distortion or pain, and the ski/walk switch and rubber-clad arch and replaceable polyurethane toe and heel lugs let you make short work of exposed ridges, slick rocks, and icy parking lots.
- Freeride boot that handles powder, bumps, and crud with ease
- 120 flex provides response, stability, and power in all conditions
- 100-102mm last creates a fit for your foot that eliminates slop
- IF Comp liner reduces vibration, cushions, and molds to your foot
- 50° of walk mode helps you navigate boot packs and parking lots
- 3-piece design creates a deep and responsive flex, easy on and off
- 4 buckle design boasts a middle buckle that locks in your heel
- Inverted toe buckle enhances blood flow to your toes, adjusts last
- Item #DBL004R