New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Panterra 100 Ski Boot
The Dalbello Men's Panterra 100 Ski Boot is an extremely comfortable all-mountain boot built with a unique three-piece construction for a better performance on groomers, powder runs, and everything in between. This three-piece construction, code-named Cabrio, provides a smoother, more progressive power transmission as well as excellent shock absorption, dynamic rebound, and a more consistent 100 flex compared to boots with a standard two-piece construction.
In addition to the three-piece design, Dalbello's Contour 4 shell fit features pre-punched areas designed to comfortably accommodate navicular, metatarsal, and ankle bones, and an IF Performer liner that's specially formed to fit the Panterra's shell shape. It's also heat moldable, and the shell comes with an adjustable heel inclinator, canting mechanism, and flex, so you can dial it in to your exact specs. If all that still doesn't float your boat, check out the Dynalink Heel Retention system, which uses a flexible cuff-to-cuff link to lock your heel securely into the heel pocket, and the Variable Volume Fit system lets you dial in the fit on the toe buckle and take the boot on and off without having to undo or readjust it. Dalbello also tossed in a ski/hike switch and a replaceable Grip Walk rubber sole to let you cruise through parking lots and up in-bounds ridge hikes, so you can get to the goods without slipping and sliding like a baby deer on a frozen pond.
- Freeride boot that is designed to boost control and confidence
- 100 flex provides response, stability, and forgiveness on hill
- 100-102mm last creates a fit for your foot that eliminates slop
- IF performer liner reduces vibration and molds to your foot
- 50° of walk mode helps you navigate boot packs and parking lots
- 3-piece design creates a deep and responsive flex, easy on and off
- 4 buckle design boasts a middle buckle that locks in your heel
- Inverted toe buckle enhances blood flow to your toes, adjusts last
- Item #DBL004S