Panterra 100 Ski Boot
- All-mountain ski boot built for intermediate riders
- 100 flex is moderately stiff to feel more forgiving
- Adjustable 100-102mm last fits medium to wide feet
- Three-piece Cabrio shell has a progressive forward flex
- IF Performance liner is thermo-moldable for a custom fit
- Walk mode constructed specifically for resorts
- DuraGrip rubber sole with optional GripWalk replacement
- Item #DBL003W
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have wide feet and have a terrible time finding a comfortable, fitting boot. These boots have been fantastic for me. The one problem with them is my fault. I slightly crossed two parts of the shell. This caused a knick in the shell plastic. Now the shell will occasionally catch on the knick and not close. Once I guide the shell around the knick, it works fine. Otherwise, these have been flawless and comfortable.
Well fitting, albeit a bit soft
Well fitting boots, great room in the tow box for a wider foot. They seem to run true to size. To me these feel flighty softer than other 100's I've skied. In retrospect, wish I would have bumped up to the 120's. Irregardless, they're a great fitting and comfortable boot, however keep in mind these run slightly softer than other 100's I've worn - in my opinion. Further, they've held up great over 50+ days and 1+ year of using them.