New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Menace 4.0 Ski Boot - Kids'
Your kid is crushing their lessons and beating you down the occasion black diamond, so you might as well equip them accordingly. The Dalbello Menace 4.0 Ski Boot features a grown-up, four-buckle design that provides enough support to ski hard, while the Super Comfort liner makes for happy little feet all day long. The gentle-flexing Overlap Architecture keeps the boot comfortable and easy to take on and off, and the replaceable DuraGrip toe and heel lugs mean you don't have to get a new pair of boots once these are scuffed to death in the parking lot.
- Alpine boots that offer the tools for progression
- 40 flex is powerful but easily manipulated for light skiers
- Junior last offers a universal size for growing riders
- Super Comfort liner offers exceptional feel out of the box
- 4 aluminum buckles lock feet in for a slop free fit
- 2-piece design drives power to the edges of skis
- Replaceable Duragrip toes and heels add longevity
- Item #DBL004U