Why We Like The Dalbello Menace 4.0 GW Ski Boot
When the little shredder in your life starts to excel on the slopes we recommend that you equip them with the Dalbello Menace 4.0 GW Ski Boot. The 2-piece design and 40-flex of this boot offer a scaled-down version of Dalbello's ever-popular adult boots for skiers who are quickly becoming experts.
- Junior ski boots designed for quickly-progressing skiers
- Hyperlite shell offers exceptional torsional rigidity
- JR last locks in a reliable fit on small skiers feet
- 40 flex is easy to manipulate to encourage proper technique
- Supercomfort J liner locks in a reliable slop-free fit
- Power strap helps young skiers pressure the front of their boot
- GripWalk outsoles make it easy to navigate slippery parking lots
- Item #DBLN0A5
- Shell Material
- recycled DB Hyperlite
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- Lean Angle
- Walk Mode
- Supercomfort J Liner
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- tongue, 25mm Power Strap
- Binding Compatibility
- GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- DIN Certified
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 15.5] 1lb 4oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- all-mountain skiing, freeride skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help