Why We Like The Dalbello Menace 3.0 GW Ski Boot
When youngsters start to exhibit proper fundamentals and some newfound power we equip them with the Dalbello Menace 3.0 GW Ski Boot. These boots use a 3-buckle design and easy-to-manipulate 30 flex to reinforce good habits while bridging the gap between entry-level boots and burly adult boots.
- All-mountain alpine boot designed for quickly progressing groms
- 30 flex rewards proper technique without overpowering the skier
- Jr last balances comfort with a performance fit for long days
- Supercomfort J liner offers warmth and an even more reliable fit
- 3-buckle design balances forgiveness with power and control
- GripWalk sole makes it easy to navigate slippery winter lots
- Item #DBLN0A4
- Responsible Collection
- Shell Material
- Recycled DB Hyperlite
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- Walk Mode
- Supercomfort J
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- Binding Compatibility
- GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- all-mountain skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help