Why We Like The Dalbello Menace 2.0 GW Ski Boot
Nothing ruins a day of skiing like the wrong boots. To avoid this we equip young shredders in our life with the Dalbello Menace 2.0 GW Ski Boot. This boot combines a soft and easily-manipulated 25 flex with a reliable two-buckle system that will help young skiers get bit by the bug.
- Youth boots designed to promote fun and proper technique
- 25 flex is easily manipulated by younger and newer skiers
- Junior last balances comfort with performance for long days
- Low cuff encourages proper weight distribution and technique
- Dual buckle design makes it easy to get ready, offers feel
- GripWalk soles make it easy to navigate slippery parking lots
- Item #DBLN0A3
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- aluminum, plastic
- Walk Mode
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- Binding Compatibility
- GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- all-mountain skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help