Select a size:
Why We Like The Lupo AX 120 Alpine Touring Ski Boot
Dalbello's Lupo AX 120 Ski Boot has our favorite combination of feeling light on the uphill and charging hard on the downhill; it's the combination that hard-charging freeriders look for when they're hunting powdery stashes and big lines in the backcountry. Unlike most backcountry boots with a two-piece shell, the Lupo's unique three-piece construction retains a long-lasting stiffness of 120 that doesn't break down over a single season; in fact, the flex is so reliable that you shouldn't have a problem riding it in the resort.
The three-piece construction—code-named Cabrio—uses a shell, cuff, and tongue to give the boot a smoother power transmission, a dynamic rebound, and excellent shock absorption. Since Dalbello already uses Cabrio for all its dedicated alpine boots, it only makes sense that it would apply the same design to an AT boot by utilizing a removable tongue instead of a flimsy overlap shell that will eventually hit a wall when the boot is flexed forward. The shell also features Dalbello's wide Hyperband power strap for more comfort and control while skiing.
- Hard-charging, freeride-friendly touring boot for the backcountry
- Stiff 120 flex for skiing aggressively in the backcountry
- Comfier 100mm last accommodates moderately wide feet
- Three-piece Cabrio construction delivers a progressive forward flex
- Removable tongue allows for 67-degree rotation while skinning
- IF Air liner is thermo-moldable for customized comfort
- GripWalk interchangeable sole made with Vibram rubber
- Item #DBLN096
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.