Up, up, and away.
Dalbello designed the Lupo Ax 115 Alpine Touring Boots for ripping freeriders looking to slash through uncharted territories. The moderately stiff 115 flex suits aggressive skiers who demand responsiveness and precision through every turn, with a three-piece Cabrio shell that enhances power transmission while you're ripping speedy turns down a 2,000-foot coulie.
The Lupo features a removable tongue that leaves more room for mobility on the uphill (67 degrees to be exact), and stiffens up the boot when you're ready to mob back down. The IF Air liner can be quickly heat-molded for a dialed fit and GripWalk soles provide the traction that you need to navigate up icy bootpacks. These may not be the lightest tech boots on the market but you'll relish in the solid and stable feel when you send it down a fat stack of pillows or hit Mach speeds down a pants-soiling chute.
- A freeride-inspired touring boot for getting after it
- 115 flex is responsive yet forgiving
- 100mm last accommodates a variety of feet
- Three-piece Cabrio shell maximizes power and precision on the descent
- Heat-moldable liner lets you dial in a precise fit
- Removable tongue enhances mobility on the uphill
- 67-degree range of motion lets you stride efficiently
- GripWalk soles hold traction on icy bootpacks
- Item #DBL002N