Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Lupo Air 130 Alpine Touring Boot
The Dalbello Sports Supo Air 130 Alpine Touring Boot is something of a unicorn in the ski boot world. It weighs a svelte 1300 grams but also boasts a burly freeride design and impressive 130 flex for rest-assured performance skiing aggressively in demanding terrain. To keep the boot light but also stiff, Dalbello used a Grilamid Air shell construction then went with a three-piece shell design for a progressive forward flex. The end result is a boot that will get you to top of the line and deliver the performance necessary to ski it well.
- Lightweight backcountry boot with progressive freeride design
- Grilamid Air maintains a 130 flex while keeping weight down
- Cabrio shell uses a three-piece shell for smooth forward flex
- Compatible with MNC bindings and tech bindings
- Thermo-moldable liner provides a customizable fit
- Vibram soles offer surefooted traction on techy terrain
- GripWalk soles are available but not included
- Item #DBLN08J
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.